Market and Real Estate News
What's the buzz in the Prescott area market?
Welcome to my free, no-obligation Prescott real estate and surrounding state market update page. In the ever changing Prescott real estate market, it is essential that both buyers and sellers stay apprised of all local real estate trends. This free market update will keep you up to speed with regional real estate market conditions here in Prescott and will help provide you with outstanding local home buying and home selling resources.
Simplifying the Market™
- There are many benefits to love about homeownership, and they’re not all financial.
- Being a part of a neighborhood, driving academic achievement, and improving mental health are just a few of these advantages.
- Let’s get together today to determine if you’re ready to embrace the rewards of owning your own home.
- Americans are on the move, and the most recent Atlas Van Lines Migration Patterns Survey tracked the 2019 traffic flow from state-to-state.
- Idaho held on to the top spot of ‘high inbound’ states for the second time since 2017, followed by Washington State.
- New York was the country’s outbound move leader in 2019, a designation it most recently held in 2014.
- Sherri S.
- A Daggett
- Eric C
- Tracey H.Less