Market and Real Estate News
What's the buzz in the Prescott area market?
Welcome to my free, no-obligation Prescott real estate and surrounding state market update page. In the ever changing Prescott real estate market, it is essential that both buyers and sellers stay apprised of all local real estate trends. This free market update will keep you up to speed with regional real estate market conditions here in Prescott and will help provide you with outstanding local home buying and home selling resources.
Simplifying the Market™
- Whether capitalizing on job opportunities, affordability, or warm-weather places to retire, Americans are making moves to these top cities to take advantage of the strength in the current housing market.
- A strong economy and lower mortgage rates have made it easier for many would-be buyers to get into the market. According to realtor.com, it just depends on which market.
- To find the top market in our area, let’s get together.
- On January 10th of each year, “National Cut Your Energy Costs Day” encourages consumers to reduce their overall energy costs by improving home efficiency.
- According to Freddie Mac, a typical U.S. family spends $2,200 per year on energy bills. By making energy efficient upgrades, you could reduce your energy bills by up to 30%.
- To assess the energy efficiency of your home and see how it measures up, take a moment to check out Home Energy Yardstick to calculate your estimated opportunity. Don’t forget to have your energy bills nearby!
- Eric C
- Tracey H.Less
- A Daggett
- Sherri S.